A Proven Track Record – Proven Operating Assets – Historically Profitable
After nearly three decades of successful growth in the market place, RCR is now rapidly deploying facilities worldwide that are using the commercially proven technologies for processing waste into energy and sustainable commodities along with other renewable products.
We are working with clients and on corporately owned projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and 145 other countries. The vast majority of these facilities are being planned and built on sites with existing waste management licenses, petrochemical permits, and solid waste permits, such as petrochemical complexes, landfills, material recovery facilities, and transfer stations.
RCR is focused on facilities that convert oil based waste streams into clean solid fuels, green manufacturing commodities / feedstocks and electrical energy, to create a more efficient sustainable business model for major industries consuming large quantities of commodities and energy. These include industrial manufacturers, steel companies, petrochemical processing plants, carbon black producers, cement manufacturers, and coal-fired power facilities.
RCR produces and markets the commodities produced from our plants such as carbon black, diesel, ethanol and other fuels to produce domestically created commodities to reduce the pressure and reliance on imported fossil fuels.
RCR’s Mission & Mandates are to:
- To apply the best-of-class technologies to recover energy and resources from niche waste streams
- To own facilities that are not only “GREEN” but extremely profitable
- To produce and market high quality commodities that have a worldwide demand
- To own and operate businesses that generate significant carbon credits from their operations
- To own and operate facilities on a commercial basis without special subsidies
- To earning attractive, low-risk returns for clients and investors alike
- To sharing profits of the venture with the participating municipality on an equal basis using the proven PPP mechanism